Tuesday, March 4, 2014

23 Mobile Things: 11. Library & Reference

Chapter 11 is generally synonymous with bankruptcy. That's sort of how I feel about Thing 11. There just ain't a whole lot there for me. Not its fault!

So basically, Thing 11 of 23 Things is all about mobile apps that support library and reference materials. Then, the post went on to share the the Electronic Library for Minnesota (ELM) website is responsive. Well, gee, I hope so. Though as I write this, our school's website currently is not. Oops.

The post then goes on to share mobile apps for various local libraries as well as vendor apps that interact with books or databases that our library subscribes to.

Again, the bankruptcy aside has nothing to do with this post itself...it's great and helpful. I guess I just don't have much to say, other than databases and ELM are great resources. So use them!

Ok?


(I promise Thing 12 will knock your metaphorical socks off. Maybe.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I moderate comments for appropriateness and relevance, and do my best to approve in a timely manner. Expect to see your post soon.

Popular Posts