Tuesday, February 4, 2014

23 Mobile Things: 3. Utilities

3...3 of 23 Things to learn from! Muah-ha-ha-ha! 


Thing 3 of 23 Mobile Things is all about utilities. In other words, let's make life easier, eh?

Among the many apps suggested by Thing 3, I immediately latched on to the idea of RedLaser. Although I've heard of this app many times before, I had yet to actually download it and put it to use. This is SHOCKING. No, not because I'm tech-obsessed, but rather because I'm extremely cheap. So, so cheap.

RedLaser works like this: Download app. Go shopping. Scan product barcode. Find matching product at other store for cheaper. Go to other store. By product for less money. Smile.

Easy peezy. What are your favorite utility apps? Do share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I moderate comments for appropriateness and relevance, and do my best to approve in a timely manner. Expect to see your post soon.

Popular Posts